Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pecan Puffs


Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup pecans, grinded
1 cup sifted cake flour
confectioner's sugar

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 300˚F.  Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Beat the butter with a electric mixture until soft. Add the sugar and blend until creamy. Then, add the vanilla. Stir in the pecans and cake flour.
Roll dough into small balls and place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Roll in confectioner's sugar while still hot. Once cool, roll in confectioner's sugar again.


11 comments:

  1. these look great! I LOVE pecans! can't wait to browse around- just found your blog!
    xo,
    minibaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These sound wonderful...perfect for the holidays. I think I could eat a lot of these treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yum! I bet I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of pecan puffs before (actually, I'm not too sure I've had pecans before!), but these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious looking and sounding cookies! Pecans have such a fabulous flavor.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks really delicious! I love the ingredient list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we made a similar recipe for TWD and I loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How interesting! I've never seen or heard of these before. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can see myself eating these like m&ms! what a fun and tasty treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these lovely pecan cookies on Art of Dessert,tried a sampling.I'm so satisfied I'm make some more for the holidays.Thanks for the post. Albert

    ReplyDelete

SHARE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...